Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Pack It In Pack it out


Why do some people have such a hard time with this concept?

At Sneaker Suds we are using recyclable plastic (Put empty containers in your recycle bin!)
and BOTANICAL based ingredients. Even our preservative is food grade.

Real peppermint essential oil tops off the ingredients so your 
experience using our product is really different than anything else out there.

Buy it here or on Amazon, just search Sneaker Suds by name!

Also available at running stores in the Los Angeles area!

5 comments:

  1. I appreciate your work this is really helpful for everyone. Get more information at DIE Casting Mold. Keep posting such useful information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a nice article, Which you have shared here about the . Your article is very informative and I really liked the way you expressed your views in this post. Thank you.USA best places to live

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will share it with my other friends as the information is really very useful. Keep sharing your excellent work.Metal Cutting Tools Essentials Online

    ReplyDelete
  4. I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much.USANA USA

    ReplyDelete

Essentials for hiking

Some things you just gotta take with you  and some things you don't. Sneaker Suds is for when you get back. Try our luxurious a...